We take great pride in our Havas family. They bring many unique personalities, perspectives and passions to their work. Collaboration is at the core of how we operate, and Villages are the homes we work in. We encourage our people to take advantage of the many opportunities to grow – whether it be a local agency training, a special project or one of our unique global development programs. We believe we are at our best when we can have a healthy debate, yet still respect and support one another… just like families do. Life at Havas is about creating great work, Together. We are #HavasTogether
multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs, via one Havas business lead.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
To strengthen our team in Sofia, we look for a
- coordinates, plans and supervise projects involving the creation of digital media campaign assets and other digital products and services for clients of the agency
- works on digital branding and interactive marketing campaigns that rely on Internet technologies
- collaborates with multiple project teams or departments to oversee the design and development of a range of digital campaigns
- ensures that the work that is being produced is within internal and/or clients’ brand guidelines and has been Quality Assured
- Project Management
- Direct work with the team and the client to understand the client’s business objectives and how each Interactive project fits into to their business strategy
- Coordination of internal teams and sub-contractors in the delivery of Interactive projects for clients
- Developing of project documents (including but not limited to sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specifications and project plans),
- Prepares financial estimates/quotations and ensures project administration and invoicing is kept up-to-date
- Managing the client relationship from approval to launch
- Development of project plans for project delivery, communication and tracking of project milestones and monitor progress for all involved parties
- Management of third party vendors, including consultants, contractors, and product vendors, including receiving financial estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure on time settlement of invoices
- 2-3 years of previous experience managing digital production projects, including estimation and project plan development
- Familiarity with Web development technologies, including content management systems,
- Familiarity with best practices in Web development, including accessibility, usability and design
- Ability to lead cross functional teams (including creative and technology), by setting project objectives and managing to them
- Ability to interact with clients at a variety of levels and across functions, and manage client expectations to ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple projects in stressed deadlines
- Enjoyment and understanding of technology and the digital ecosystem
- Excellent MS Office
- Fluent in English
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Please send resume and salary requirement to: email@example.com