We are an agency that always says “yes” to a good challenge—and we’re building teams to ensure that we can meet all our yesses with the can-do spirit and always-on culture that defines us. If you’re ready to hit the ground running for a role that requires not just impeccable skills in traditional PR work (media relations, pitching, etc.), but also a knack for innovation and an entrepreneurial approach to the world, you may have found your new home. We know that we are only as good—or great—as the people we hire, so we are looking for an amazing talent to bring on board. See below for the positions we want to fill. To our future new hires: We can’t wait to meet you.
We at HAVAS are currently seeking for an experienced, motivated, well-organized and team spirited individual for the position of Senior PR Executive.
- Close working relationship with journalists in national and regional media.
- Understanding of client’s objectives.
- Developing PR strategies and integrating them in communication campaigns.
- Developing Employer branding strategies and integrating them.
- Executing PR campaigns based upon client objectives & priorities.
- Manage relations with journalists in national and regional media.
- Plan and strategize upon PR briefing.
- Create communication strategies and PR activities plans.
- Create Employer branding strategies and implementing them.
- Organize special events.
- Prepare and distribute press materials.
- Crisis management.
- Media analysis and monitoring.
- New business proposals.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the PR field.
- Relevant university degree – PR, Journalism or Marketing.
- Excellent English – spoken and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Relevant experience in a PR agency or internal PR department.
- Relevant experience in Public affairs
- Employer branding experience is an advantage