We take great pride in our Havas family. They bring many unique personalities, perspectives and passions to their work. Collaboration is at the core of how we operate, and Villages are the homes we work in. We encourage our people to take advantage of the many opportunities to grow – whether it be a local agency training, a special project or one of our unique global development programs. We believe we are at our best when we can have a healthy debate, yet still respect and support one another… just like families do. Life at Havas is about creating great work, Together. We are #HavasTogether
multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs, via one Havas business lead.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
To strengthen our team in Sofia, we look for a
Manage campaigns for HAVAS Clients and coordinate potential Clients. Report to the Client Service Director. Develop a good working relationship with Clients and various HAVAS departments including media, production, strategy, and creative, as well as partner agencies. Build trusted relationships and execute with excellence. Participate in strategic discussions, brief development and aid in research. Develop an understanding of the account, industry, client business and target audiences. And above all, be an advocate for breakthrough work. Helps the agency create, sell and execute great work.
- Day-to-day client contact via telephone, emails, meetings
- Help manage creative strategy and development (client approvals, briefings, check-ins)
- Lead overall process by managing schedules, timelines, budgets and approvals
- Gain an understanding of HAVAS internal processes and work with agency teams, agency partners and client teams to ensure process runs smoothly
- Help coordinate development & delivery of creative assets and meet deadlines
- Participate in setting agendas for meetings, participating and providing appropriate points-of-view during meetings, writing memo reports with clear next steps
- Work on the execution of job orders, status reports, conference reports, estimates, billing and budgets, trafficking, coordinates fees and payments
- Learn the clients’ business, products, goals and competitors
- Learn the business by reading trades, third-party researches and agency/client presentations
- Build a deep understanding of the Clients brand and products
- Minimum of 2 years of agency experience in account management
- Have good understanding of integrated multi-platform advertising and able to demonstrate an understanding of communication strategy.
- Good knowledge of production: broadcast/video, digital advertising and landing pages, print/static, social
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Able to prioritize your work load efficiently, skillful at managing up – knowing when to update, when to be proactive, when to raise concerns
- Ability to build strong working relationships, both internally and with agency partners and clients
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- General knowledge of the ad industry, with a strong passion for advertising and creativity
- Be a great energy in the team, able to motivate with a positive, can-do attitude
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Please send resume and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org